Monday, June 29, 2009

Onto Slovakia. But first...is it true..?


Hangover. Felt a bit delicate after the night before so I was very happy with a late start after forcing loads of water into myself. Mentioned to 'Tim's Tours' the unconfirmed report from Major Johanesson that the Czech city of Zlin contained the countries most beautiful girls and my intention to find out (for him, of course) if it was indeed true. Fast forward two hours and lunch on Zlin's square. Zlin is apparently a new city so whilst fresh looking it doesn't have the 'old town square' look about it. Hang on, this isn't a travel programme! Er no, after my lunch 'observing' (for MJ) I was able to file a report to him in the negative. Olomouc tops the lot. Then left 'Tim's Tours' to collect some bits and bobs from the airport (thanks Mirka and Brad) and then a blast to my hotel in Slovakia killing a million insects on the way as the last 50km was in the dark. Oh, and I was nearly killed by a cheese overdose sampling a local dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment